Ensure you are fully equipped before you fly abroad with your pet with Animal Health Certificates and Fit To Fly's

What Are Animal Health Certificates?

All dogs require a rabies vaccination at least 21 days before travelling alongside worming tablets.

You must obtain an animal health certificate within 10 days of entering the EU if your pet is either:

  • Has a current rabies vaccine and just needs booster doses to keep the vaccination current
  • If your pet requires a rabies vaccination, you must obtain an animal health certificate 21 days after the vaccination date. The first day is the day following vaccination.
  • if you're driving they will require an animal health certificate, and if you're flying you will require a fit to fly and also maybe an animal health cert depending on the destination.

They also will need to be up to date with all primary vaccines.

Pet passport services from Local Vets Halesowen and Oldbury